Planned Maintenance made easy
Access on any device, anywhere, 24/7 - it's so easy
A more perfect package you’re not likely to find
- A paperless, simple, easy to use Planned Maintenance System
- Scheduling permutations - Hours and/or Fuel and/or Calendar or any combination
- Reduces compliance costs and issues
- Encourages employee responsibility
- Ensures user accountability with individual user Log In and extensive Audit Trails
- Only requried data fields are visibile for faster and easier data entry
- Dropdown lists captures better and more accurate data
- Paperless means no filing cabinets nor lost paperwork
- Daily off-site data backups
- Easy PMS is accessed from Desktop Computers, Notebooks, Tablets and Smart Phones
- Granular user permissions limits user access as required
- Data transmissions are encrypted
- Easy PMS Mobile is a multi-user planned maintenance software package requiring only a device with a browser and an internet connection
- is *paperless and cross-platform
- hosted on WinHost servers, i.e. client requires no servers or specific software and requires only a device to access the internet
- data backup is every 24 hours to the cloud, with the 30 latest backups being retained
- easily accessed by any modern mobile smart phone, tablet or desktop computer with internet access (no special apps required)
- extremely user friendly and has a granular level of permissions for user access
- if an internet connection is not available in an area, the user could save the Task on the device for reading in the restricted area
- should a user require a hard copy of a Work Order/Task, the user would email themselves a copy and print same from email software
- the client assigns usernames, permissions and passwords to their users
- usernames and passwords can be assigned for all Easy PMS software from the one Administration interface (if required)
- the client enters, edits, deletes and updates data using the Easy PMS Mobile software
- software support is free, there are no further costs to the user (see EULA section h with regards to generic passwords)
- licensing fee for Easy PMS Mobile is $1338.82 + GST $133.88 = $1472.70 per annum, unlimited users and no further costs to the client
- Easy PMS Mobile software is licenced and renewed annually, and is non-refundable
- Easy PMS Mobile licence fees can increase in line with the annual Australian Consumer Price Index (CPI). There has been only one licence fee increase in the past 4 years.
- All quotes and monetary transactions are in Australian Dollars and accounts settled by direct deposit into Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd bank account
- 10% GST applies only to Australian entities
*Should a hard copy of a Work Order be required, the user would email themself a copy and print same from email software
*This is the only paper that can be generated from Easy PMS Mobile, should it be required
Depending on the age demographic, the term 'paperless' invokes a wide range of responses in users. Follow this with 'but you can use your smart phone' sometimes brings on even stronger and more interesting responses.
It is fact that a paperless society is gaining traction at a rapid rate. Bank statements, telephone accounts, electricity bills, party invitations etc are all either received by email or viewed online. Environmental reasons aside, the basic reason for paperless gaining traction is the enormous cost benefits. In essesence the paradigm is shifting rapidly in the 21st century. Failure to embrace these changes will be costly and result in being left behind.
Some Benefits of Paperless:
- Saves time, money and space
- Improves workflows and business processes
- Forms and data can be accessed from anywhere at anytime
- Find information quickly
- No lost paperwork
- No filing cabinets or time wasting filing
- Printing, photocopier and stationery costs are eliminated
- Allows for better capture of more accurate information
- No time wasting re-entering of data
- Reduction in compliance issues and costs
- Easy storage of electronic documents
- Depending on setup, an audit trail is available
- Documents can be made secure and limit access as required
- 'Disaster Recovery Strategy' is easily covered by way of automated daily backups stored off-site or to the Cloud
Demonstation Videos (.mp4)
All videos less than 02:15 minutes
- Work Orders are raised for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- A Work Order displays the task required to be completed to close that Work Order
- A Work Order facilitates access to the relative Service Letters & Reports etc
- A Work Order links to the maintenance item history and statistics
- Depending on the User's Permission Level, the Schedule can be changed
- All edits are recorded in an Audit Log
- Maintenance can be deferred in the following instances
- The item is flagged 'Can Defer'
- The item does not have an outstanding Work Order
- The User has the required Permission Level
- The maximum Defer Period (in Setup) is set greater than zero
- Users with permission to change Scheduling have no Defer Period limitations
a Defer Request can be emailed directly from Easy PMS Mobile
- Counters are used to schedule Tasks Due
- Counters include Hour Meters, Flowmeters, Back Flushes, Towline use etc
- Counters are automatically updated when a Task is completed
- If a Counter is not updated regularly, notification is given when checking Tasks Due
- When the Counter is not up to date, this is accommodated
in the algorythm when calculating the Tasks Due
- Regularly updated Counters increases the accuracy of the Tasks Due
- Tasks list what is required to be completed to close a Work Order
- Depending on the Users Permission Level, following sections can be edited
- Tag Outs required
- Tools Required
- Task Instructions
- Schedule can be changed
by a user with the required Permission Level
- User Security of the data in Easy PMS Mobile is as follows:
- User authentication is handled by a Logon screen and recorded
- Authorization is accomplished by defining Permissions
- Permissions are then packaged into Roles
- Roles can have more than one Permission
- These Roles are assigned to Users by an Administrator
- Notes is a mechanism for passing on information of importance to co-workers
at, for example, a Shift or Roster change
- Notes are not attached to any Maintenance Items
- No formal History of a note is kept, other than in the Audit Log
- The date and time of the last note is displayed on the Home screen
- Notes can be accessed from most screens
- Used to link to external sources
- Ideal for Marine Notices, Company Training, Payroll, Inventory etc
- Accessed from most screens
- Links open in separate screens
Videos updated regularly!
Request a username and password
to try out an interactive demo.
End-User License Agreement for Easy PMS Software
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY:
Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd. for the Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd, (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- GRANT OF LICENSE The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
- Installation and Use Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a valid licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed - Windows 7 and above.
- Backup Copies You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
- Licencsing Fees The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Distribution You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Evaluation versions, if available for download from Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd's websites, may be freely distributed.
- Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Rental You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
- User Passwords Where Stenistics Solutions Online services are used, the Software Product Administrator is responsible for assigning individual user names and individual initial passwords. When a generic or default username and/or password is assigned, there is no provision of free Support Services.
- Support Services Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd will provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services") subject to conditions in section (h) above. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
- Termination Without prejudice to any other rights, Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
- Copyright All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd.
- No Warranties Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
- Limitation of liability In no event shall Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information. Because some States do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitations of exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. You agree that the liability of Howard Stenton, Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd and any of the company directors arising out of any legal claims shall not exceed the amount paid for the program, or if under an annual license fee, the sum not to exceed 1 Years license fee.
Licensing fees are due each year before the anniversary date of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT license first invoiced 'due by date' less one month.
When an invoice is unpaid by its 'due by date', the associated license(s) in this instance are deemed to be expired. Use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will cease.
Renewal of an expired licence requires a reactivation fee of AUD($)125, plus 10% GST if within Australia, paid prior to the reactivation. Reactivation will in such instance be a continuation of the original license.
Expired license in excess of 30 days, will be deemed as you having 'opted out'. You may request a final data backup during this 30 day expired period. Reactivation after 30 days, if at all, will in such instance be by negotiation with Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd.
License fees can increase each year by a maximum of the previous financial year Australian CPI, if at all.
Easy PMS by
Stenistics Solutions Pty Ltd
ABN 68 112 116 177 (since 2004)
An easy to use Planned Maintenance System
It's just so easy!
About Easy PMS
Easy PMS was originally a Desktop computerized planned maintenance program designed by seagoing staff to plan, perform and record onboard maintenance. During implementation there were many good ideas put forward e.g. tools
required for a job, suggested tag outs, certificate reports etc. all of which were implemented. Requests to attach service letters, service reports and company forms were implemented later. Other suggestions to meet various regulatory
requirements and to also incorporate the company reporting requirements were implemented on an ongoing basis from December 1998 until Easy PMS's commercial release in December 2004.
Since 2004 there have been numerous upgrades to improve the programs ease of use and reflect other suggestions in regard to reporting.
In June 2013 Easy PMS Online was released. This version of Easy PMS had almost completely eliminated the use of paper with the only hardcopy option being for a Work Order. Ideally the Work Orders were e-mailed directly to the users mobile phone.
In January 2015 Easy PMS Mobile was released. This version of Easy PMS is paperless*, cross-platform and HTML5 compliant and can be used on most Desktop Computers, Tablets or Smart Phones with an internet connection.
Whilst Easy PMS was originally designed for ships, implementation into a shorebased industrial environment is seamless. There is currently only the one version of Easy PMS - Easy PMS Mobile.
*Should a hard copy of a Work Order be required, users email it to themselves for printing